Dahl Eye rinse 45 ml is optimal when you need to rinse your eyes quickly.
Dahl Medical’s Eye Rinse is designed to quickly and safely begin a sterile and effective flushing of the eye. The design of the eye rinse means that it is ready to use in an instant. The nozzle is specially designed to give the eye an optimal flush and quickly ensure that foreign matter is removed.
Can be worn in the associated belt bracket (ordered separately). Used for minor injuries or to get to the complete Eye Shower Station with eye showers that provide longer flushing time.
The suffering of a lifelong eye injury cannot be described. Therefore, it is important to take measures quickly to minimize the risk of injury. Having quick access to long and effective eye rinsing can be crucial for how serious a possible eye injury becomes.
- Rinsing time: 1.5 min / bottle
- Each bottle is marked with a batch number and best before date at the bottom.
- The head does not need to be tilted back when rinsing, as the eye shower can be used at different angles and positions. This means that you can move quickly. Flushing of the eye during possible transport is facilitated.
- Contains sterile saline solution.
- Propellant: nitrogen.
- Environmentally friendly. Dahl Medical is affiliated with REPA. We pay packaging fees and thus take our producer responsibility for recycling packaging. The empty Eye Shower Bottle is left for the metal recycling where it is melted down and becomes valuable metal that can be reused.
- Simple illustrated instructions and flushing time recommendations on each bottle.
- CE marked 0434